Recipe by ellie_
I thought this sounded good. Recipe source: grocery store handout
Top Review by I Cook Therefore I Am
This has a wonderful flavor. I baked my salmon in the oven before putting it in the pan, and next time I think I'll do what PaulaG did and grill it, all the while basting it because I really would have liked a crust on the filets. Thanks for posting the recipe!
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 6 slices ginger (about 1/8-inch inch pieces)
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan combine glaze ingredients (pomegrante juice - lemons) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 10-15 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Remove ginger and lemons and set aside to cool.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill salmon in an oiled grill pan for 5-7 minutes per side or until done.
- Drizzle with glaze and serve.