Recipe by AnnieLynne
Adapted from Pampered Chef's Season's Best. I love these pecans on a spinach salad with strawberries and feta... mmmmm! I've also been known to eat them all before they get on the salad!
Top Review by Ada Z.
I made these yesterday tripling the recipe. They taste wonderful but the problem I have is they tend to stick together. I wanted to put them in a Christmas tin for a grab bag gift tonight but when I opened the tin they were one big chunk. What did I do wrong? I am going back to the TX glazed pecans but I really like your recipe better.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in a large skillet.
- Stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add pecans and cook, stirring constantly, for 5-7 minutes. Make sure pecans are all coated evenly.
- Spread pecans in single layer on parchment paper and cool completely.