Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Beat on low 1 minutes.
- Beat on hi 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on plate.
- Poke holes in top of cake with meat fork.
- When cake is almost done--mix powdered sugar, lemon juice and butter till smooth.
- Gently spoon over cake.
Awesome cake! I love how it is TRULY lemony and not just yellow. YUM