3 hrs 5 mins
Make this your new favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse off corned beef and put in a large pot of water.
- 2Add package of spices and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Reduce and simmer over low for 60-90 minutes.
- 4Remove from pot and place in a baking dish.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 350F for 60-90 minutes.
- 6Mix Brown sugar, mustard, and corn syrup in a small saucepan.
- 7Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- 8Pour over cooked corned beef and place back into oven for about 5-10 minutes.
- 9Serve with cooked cabbage. You can add the extra glaze to the cabbage.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Corned Beef
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1241.9
- Calories from Fat 648
- Total Fat 72.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 333.2 mg
- Sodium 5991.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 60.0 g
- Protein 70.0 g