1/2 Photos of Glazed Carrots With Ginger
From Family Circle Magazine, March 2008 Edition -- cook up some fun with your kids by Debra Ponzak. This dish has the perfect amount of sweetness for kids and adults.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skilloet over medium heat, tilting pan to coat completely.
- 2Add carrots and cook for 1 minute. Add sugar and stir to combine, cook for 1 minute.
- 3Add chicken broth, grated ginger, raisins, salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender when pierced with a fork.
- 4Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Carrots With Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 421.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g