- 5 -6 cups peeled cored and sliced apples
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, and sugar mixture.
- Stir until all slices are coated with sugar.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with 2 T.
- orange juice and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Mix glaze and spoon over pie while still hot.