1/1 Photo of Gingered Spice Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
3 hrs 15 mins
This recipe comes from Fleischmann's yeast company. It is delicious with honey butter and would make a great loaf of raisin bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2(If dough is too dry or stiff or too soft or slack, adjust dough consistency) Checking Dough Consistency: Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; it should form a soft, smooth ball around the blade.
- 3If dough is too stiff or dry, add additional liquid, 1 teaspoon at a time, until dough is of the right consistency.
- 4If dough is too soft or sticky, add additional bread flour, 1 teaspoon at a time.
- 5Recommended cycle: Basic/white bread cycle; light or medium/normal color setting.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Spice Bread ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g