1/1 Photo of Gingered Scallop, Shrimp & Snow Peas
A crisp spring dish! Serve with Jasmine rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 lb bay scallop, patted dry-lightly seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, cleaned and peeled lightly seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cups snow peas, strings removed and cut in half on the diagonal (1/2 lb.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil (to taste)
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- soy sauce
- fresh cilantro
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat.
- 2Add ginger, garlic, scallops & shrimp and sauté just until firm and opaque in the center, 2-3 minutes.
- 3Transfer to a plate.
- 4Cook onions, peppers, sugar and snow peas in 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender crisp.
- 5Add scallops and shrimp back to pan for 2 more minutes.
- 6Season with sesame oil and soy sauce.
- 7Plate over jasmine rice and top with toasted almonds.
- 8Garnish with Cilantro.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Scallop, Shrimp & Snow Peas
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Sodium 181.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 28.1 g