- 3 cups waffle mix or 3 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup light molasses
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 container whipped topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Place waffle mix in large bowl and stir in eggs, evaporated milk, molasses, brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
- Pour batter into waffle maker and cook until deep golden, being careful not to overcook.
- Continue preparing waffle until batter is gone.
- Heat apple pie filling and spoon some on each waffle.
- Garnish each waffle with a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkling of cinnamon.