3 hrs 10 mins
My own recipe - and my first gluten-free creation. I love them! You might want to add more sugar - I don't like things too sweet. I also use more spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine dry ingredients; mix in with wet ingredients.
- 2wrap loosely in plastic wrap and chill in fridge for about 3 hours.
- 3grease cookie sheet, and on a lightly floured surface, roll dough (easier done in sections) to desired thickness.
- 4if you like then crunchier, then roll them thinner, and if you like them doughier, then thicker.
- 5cut into desired shapes.
- 6bake at 375F until starting to brown.
- 7(takes about 10 minutes for thicker cookies).
- 8decorated with Skittles, raisins, and icing.
- 9Icing: icing sugar + softened spread + dash of soy milk.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Men (Gluten and Casein Free)
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 145.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: