Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is from Betty Crocker and looks so good.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 3 tablespoons gingerroot (grated)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 12 fat free tortillas (warmed)
- Remove fat from pork. Mix ginger root and honey in crockpot. Add pork and turn to coat with honey mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 6 to 8 hrs or till pork is tender.
- Remove from slow cooker. Use two forks to shread meat, return to slow cooker. Stir in hoisin sauce.
- Toss coleslaw mix and vinegar. Spread 1/3 c pork mixture down middle of each tortilla and top with 1/4 c coleslaw mix and roll up tightly.
This was good, although a little too much fresh ginger for my family's tastes, I used a pork steak and simmered in a skillet instead of a crockpot, thanks MsSally!