Ginger-Lime Chicken Teriyaki With Orange Salad Recipe
- To make the orange salad, combine the oranges, red onion, scallions and cilantro in a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ginger, lime juice, rice vinegar, brown sugar, olive oil and tamari together.
- Place the chicken breasts in a re-sealable bag or shallow container. Pour the ginger-lime mixture over the chicken and toss to coat evenly. Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat the grill or broiler to medium-high.
- Cook the chicken, turning once, for about 6 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with a large dollop of orange salad.