Ginger/Garlic Fish in Parchment
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rip off 4 pieces of parchment to form packets each about 12-inches long. Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Place a piece of parchment in a shallow dish then in the center of the paper stack 1/4 of the scallions and shiitakes, layer with slices of ginger and garlic and top with fish.
- Combine the honey, vinegar and tamari and pour 1/4 of the sauce over fish.
- Fold over the top of the parchment then roll the sides in to form a sealed pouch.
- Repeat with remaining parchment and ingredients.
- Arrange the pouches on a baking sheet and roast in hot oven 12 to 14 minutes.