Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
From Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals
Make and share this Ginger/Garlic Fish in Parchment recipe from Food.com.
- parchment paper
- 4 (7 ounce) portions sea bass
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 3-inch pieces on an angle
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom, stemmed and sliced
- 3 -4 inches gingerroot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rip off 4 pieces of parchment to form packets each about 12-inches long. Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Place a piece of parchment in a shallow dish then in the center of the paper stack 1/4 of the scallions and shiitakes, layer with slices of ginger and garlic and top with fish.
- Combine the honey, vinegar and tamari and pour 1/4 of the sauce over fish.
- Fold over the top of the parchment then roll the sides in to form a sealed pouch.
- Repeat with remaining parchment and ingredients.
- Arrange the pouches on a baking sheet and roast in hot oven 12 to 14 minutes.
easy and teenagers liked this one. Used scallops and regular mushrooms and lite soya. I also grated the ginger and garlic in the sauce. I think I'm going to add some chili flakes next time to give more flavour.