From Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- parchment paper
- 4 (7 ounce) portions sea bass
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 3-inch pieces on an angle
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushroom, stemmed and sliced
- 3 -4 inches gingerroot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Rip off 4 pieces of parchment to form packets each about 12-inches long. Season fish with salt and pepper.
- 3Place a piece of parchment in a shallow dish then in the center of the paper stack 1/4 of the scallions and shiitakes, layer with slices of ginger and garlic and top with fish.
- 4Combine the honey, vinegar and tamari and pour 1/4 of the sauce over fish.
- 5Fold over the top of the parchment then roll the sides in to form a sealed pouch.
- 6Repeat with remaining parchment and ingredients.
- 7Arrange the pouches on a baking sheet and roast in hot oven 12 to 14 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger/Garlic Fish in Parchment
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 902.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 40.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar