Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a promo for ginger in a magazine.
Make and share this Ginger Chicken Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1.10 lb ground chicken
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 cup leek, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ginger powder
- Mix all ingredients vigorously together in a bowl.
- Roll into balls, press into patties 2 cm thick.
- Fry in a pan on medium heat in olive oil for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve as desired.
Tasty burger. I served it with extra chili sauce and a side salad dressed with an Asian vinaigrette. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)