- 1 kg chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons green chili paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped gingerroot
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 3 slitted green chilies
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 stalks curry leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- first wash and clean chicken.marinate with the soy sauce,chillie paste ginger garlic paste ,chilli powder,turmeric powder,salt and refrigrate for 6 hours.
- in a deep bottom pan put the marinated chicken and cook in low flame till done.
- now in another pan heat oil and saute onions chopped garlic ,ginger,green chillies and add the cooked chicken pieces to it and stir it for 10to 15 minutes add curry leaves and saute till brown colour.the dish is ready to be served.