Ginger, Beef, and Green Bean Stir-Fry
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped green onions, ginger, and garlic to pan; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add beef to pan, and sauté for 4 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan.
- Wipe pan dry with a paper towel. Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; heat over medium-high heat.
- Add beans and pepper to pan. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add 3/4 cup green onion tops; sauté 1 minute. Return beef mixture to pan. Stir in broth mixture; bring to a boil.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Serve with rice.