Recipe by chia
wonderfully easy to throw together and great for low carb diets
Top Review by jovigirl
This is so easy and so tasty! Full of flavor and healthy too. Followed the directions exactly except for the Sake... used white wine vinegar instead. To me its almost like a VERY easy stuffed cabbage roll recipe - same wonderful flavor but hardly any work. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs london broil beef
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head napa cabbage, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- salt, pepper to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- mix marinade and rub all over steak.
- place in a plastic bag and marinate overnight, refrigerated.
- add onions to crockpot, then cabbage.
- sprinkle with sesame oil, saki, salt, pepper.
- remove london broil from marinade and place on top.
- cook on low for 8 hours.
- remove steak and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- stir cabbage and divide it among 4 plates.
- slice steak and serve atop cabbage.