1 hr 20 mins
This dip is so delicious! Serve with homemade corn tortilla chips (as suggested) or use pita chips, store bought chips, or baguette. From Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) container light spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs (such as Alouette Light)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2To prepare chips, arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- 3Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt (be generous).
- 4Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned. I flip them about halfway through.
- 5Sprinkle with salt again to taste after done.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 350° (or just start here if you're not making chips).
- 7To prepare dip, combine mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream, and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- 8Spoon spinach mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago.
- 9Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Spinach Dip With Hearts of Palm
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 261.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs