Garlicky Clam Dip
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic (to taste)
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 7 ounces canned clams, drained and minced
- 1⁄4 cup clam broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl, then using garlic press, squeeze the garlic clove with juice into bowl.
- Cream together the cheese and garlic with a spoon until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Transfer to serving container, cover, and chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or veggies.
- If you'd like a thinner dip (if you're serving dip with thinner chips, for instance), you can add more clam broth. Also good topped with chopped green onions.
Join The Conversation