Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
tastes great with the cheese...you could also use feta cheese...basically the same thing...
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 large flat mushrooms, wiped and stalks trimmed
- 4 slices goat's cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- Heat the oil in a large saut‚ pan over a medium heat, add the garlic and fry it for 2 minutes
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 4-5 mins, turning them once or twice and basting with the juices.
- Place a slice of cheese on each mushroom, scatter over the herbs and seasoning and fry for about 2 minutes Serve with pasta.