1/1 Photo of Garlicky Buffalo Shrimp
Way better than buffalo wings, and lower in fat! Sooo quick and easy, too! Shrimp are sauteed right in the buffalo sauce for optimum flavor, rather than deep fried. Adjust hot sauce amounts to suit your taste, and a dash or so of your favorite BBQ sauce added will mellow it if you'd like it milder. Below is a medium spicy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic in olive oil and butter over medium heat until translucent, being careful not to brown it, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add a dash of salt and pepper, then hot sauce, and cook until garlic is softened, about a minute or two more. Again, do not brown it or it will become bitter!
- 3Taste and adjust seasonings. Add BBQ sauce if desired, or more hot sauce if you'd like it spicier. More butter can be added if desired, to make it milder as well.
- 4Add shrimp and saute until done. (Pink and slightly curled).
- 5Remove from heat, toss with parsley.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.7
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 376.1 mg
- Sodium 871.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 46.8 g