Way better than buffalo wings, and lower in fat! Sooo quick and easy, too! Shrimp are sauteed right in the buffalo sauce for optimum flavor, rather than deep fried. Adjust hot sauce amounts to suit your taste, and a dash or so of your favorite BBQ sauce added will mellow it if you'd like it milder. Below is a medium spicy recipe.
- Saute garlic in olive oil and butter over medium heat until translucent, being careful not to brown it, about 2 minutes.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper, then hot sauce, and cook until garlic is softened, about a minute or two more. Again, do not brown it or it will become bitter!
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Add BBQ sauce if desired, or more hot sauce if you'd like it spicier. More butter can be added if desired, to make it milder as well.
- Add shrimp and saute until done. (Pink and slightly curled).
- Remove from heat, toss with parsley.