photo by PetsRus
- Ready In:
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 20 extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine 5 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/2 cup of the pepper sauce and egg.
- Add garlic salt to bread crumbs.
- Dip shrimp in egg batter, then in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet, add shrimp and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
- Combine the 4 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce and the remaining 4 tablespoons of melted butter and warm over low heat.
- Place shrimp on serving platter and serve hot sauce and blue cheese dressing on the side for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!