From the local paper. Sounds yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Spread garlic cloves evenly in shallow baking pan.
- 3Drizzle with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper.
- 4Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake 15-20 minutes or until cloves are golden.
- 5Seperate the garlic from the olive oil while still warm.
- 6Reserve both and cool.
- 7After garlic cloves have cooled somewhat, place in blender or food processor.
- 8Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved olive oil.
- 9Puree to a smooth paste.
- 10In a stock pot over high heat, boil the cream for about 10 minutes until it is reduced by 1/4 (you should have about 2 1/4 cups cream left).
- 11Add vegetable stock, garlic paste and thyme.
- 12Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 13Simmer for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Thyme Soup
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.4
- Calories from Fat 560
- Total Fat 62.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 163.0 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: