A wonderful creamy garlic soup topped with parmesan and chopped tomatoes.
Make and share this Garlic Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In skillet, sauté the garlic and onion in oil over medium low heat until onion is brown and garlic is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cool garlic and squeeze out of shells.
- Meanwhile, cook rice in chicken broth for 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in Basil.
- Combine garlic, onion and rice mixture in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Return to saucepan and reheat with the chopped tomato, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
Great garlic soup! The rice really added something to this. We enjoyed it and will make again. Thanks for sharing! :)