1/1 Photo of Garlic Rosemary Pizza Crust
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This is a basic pizza crust recipe that I made some adjustments to. Its the perfect pizza crust
My Private Note
large p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast with warm water, let sit about 10 mins until yeast has completely dissolved.
- 2Meanwhile, in the bowl of a mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine flour, sugar, salt, rosemary and garlic.
- 3When yeast is dissolved, on low speed, slowly add yeast and oil to dry ingredients.
- 4Work on low speed until the dough forms a ball and pulls away from the bowl.
- 5Turn mixer to med speed and knead dough for 10 mins.
- 6Cover dough with damp towel, let sit until dough rises (about 1 hr).
- 7When dough has risen, punch down dough once then transfer to floured surface. Knead by hand 5-6 times then cut in half.
- 8Roll one half of dough out to 1/8 inch thickness then transfer to greased pizza pan.
- 9Brush dough with oil (i prefer to use butter with a bit of garlic and rosemary, to taste instead of the oil).
- 10Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 11Allow to cool slightly then top with your favorite toppings.
- 12Bake at 425 for 20 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Rosemary Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (694 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 963.5
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 20.9 g