Recipe by Miss Erin C.
A decidedly different take potato side dishes, as seen at Kincaids restaurants
Top Review by SuzieQue
Made this with some Greek Grilled Chicken last night and - wow! really delicious! The potatoes were crisp and tender at the same time and oh so garlicky! I used 1/2 cup of butter and will probably use even less next time. There will definately be a next time!
- 2 lbs new potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup garlic butter, recipe follows
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- garlic butter
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Wash potatoes, cut into slices 3/8" thick.
- Wash potato slices again to remove starch, drain.
- Place potatoes in bowl, add garlic butter, salt, pepper, and all but 2 Tbls parmesan cheese.
- Mix well.
- Arrange in single layer in baking pan, sprinkle with remaining parmesan over top Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Potatoes should be golden brown and cooked tender with a slightly crisp exterior.
- For butter:Combine butter and garlic in sauce pan, melt butter.