Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A decidedly different take potato side dishes, as seen at Kincaids restaurants
Make and share this Garlic Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Wash potatoes, cut into slices 3/8" thick.
- Wash potato slices again to remove starch, drain.
- Place potatoes in bowl, add garlic butter, salt, pepper, and all but 2 Tbls parmesan cheese.
- Mix well.
- Arrange in single layer in baking pan, sprinkle with remaining parmesan over top Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Potatoes should be golden brown and cooked tender with a slightly crisp exterior.
- For butter:Combine butter and garlic in sauce pan, melt butter.
Made this with some Greek Grilled Chicken last night and - wow! really delicious! The potatoes were crisp and tender at the same time and oh so garlicky! I used 1/2 cup of butter and will probably use even less next time. There will definately be a next time!
Wow! Not only were these very flavorful potatoes but they were the easiest potato dish that I think I've ever made. It also occurred to me that these could be made in advance of your meal and popped into the oven later which is another bonus.
Had to use "old" potatoes, they were all I had, they worked just fine. Made them for supper tonight with our red snapper and Rise's broccoli, what a great supper! Love these potatoes, it might be differences in ovens, but I had to cook them for about 25 minutes, or maybe it was the old potatoes, regardless, they were very good, thanks for sharing!!