Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com.
Make and share this Garlic Herb Rice recipe from Food.com.
- In medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with fork and stir in almonds.
- Place in serving bowl, and spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Garlic & Herb Flavored Spray.
- Serve immediately.