- 2 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray, 20 sprays (garlic and herb flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then fluff with fork and stir in almonds.
- Place in serving bowl, and spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Garlic & Herb Flavored Spray.
- Serve immediately.