Butter Herb Rice
photo by cookiedog
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups white rice (not instant)
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and butter to a large stock pan and bring to boil.
- Add rice and oregano. Be sure to crush oregano with fingertips to bring out full flavor.
- Return to boil, then turn temperature to low. Cover pan with lid and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and let sit covered for a few minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews