- 19.71 ml canola oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1360.77 g peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced (about 5 teaspoons)
- 29.58 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- 29.58 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag, tossing to coat. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
- Place butter and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, and cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and Parmesan cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.