1/1 Photo of Garlic Flavored Saltine Crackers
Super easy way to dress up boring old saltine crackers. Serve alongside with any dip of your choice! Delish! Courtesy of Tyler Florence
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a garlic butter by combining the minced garlic with parsley and melted butter.
- 2Lay out a flat layer of saltines on a lined baking tray and use a pastry brush to baste the saltines with garlic butter.
- 3Bake in the oven for about 5 to 7 minutes until golden.
- 4Serve with any dip you like!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Flavored Saltine Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh flat-leaf parsley