Recipe by Pepper Monkey
This dish smells wonderful while it's cooking. It will bring your family running at dinner time. This may get dry in the crock pot after awhile. So I recommend adding about one or two cups of chicken stock to barely cover the chicken while it cooks.
Top Review by sparky955
If I could give this 500 stars, I would. DH ate every single bite. His dialysis requires extra protein, so any main course that is safe for his AND that he'll eat is a blessing. I added baby carrots to the potatoes & they were almost carmelized. Simple & scrumptious. THANK you SO much !!
- 4 -6 chicken breasts
- 4 medium red potatoes
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- shallot (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into chunks and put in crock pot Place chicken on top Mince garlic and sprinkle on top of chicken Mix honey and butter together.
- I recommend you heat the honey a little so it is easy to work with.
- Spread the honey and butter mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on top of all of it.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.