6 hrs 15 mins
Pepper Monkey's Note:
This dish smells wonderful while it's cooking. It will bring your family running at dinner time. This may get dry in the crock pot after awhile. So I recommend adding about one or two cups of chicken stock to barely cover the chicken while it cooks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into chunks and put in crock pot Place chicken on top Mince garlic and sprinkle on top of chicken Mix honey and butter together.
- 2I recommend you heat the honey a little so it is easy to work with.
- 3Spread the honey and butter mixture over the chicken.
- 4Sprinkle lemon pepper on top of all of it.
- 5Turn crock pot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Chicken and Potatoes (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning