Recipe by Denise!
This recipe is adapted from several recipes I've seen on the net. Absolutely decadent! Perfect with fresh pasta or could also be served as an appetizer.
Top Review by Lorac
Don't serve this with dinner because you won't want to eat anything else except more bread. It's like eating garlic bread topped with a melted creamy, cheese and onion dip. Sensational, the topping gets all brown and bubbly and the bread - brown and crunchy. I used some leftover sour cream instead of the half and half and baked it because my broiler is worthless. Denise H I love this recipe.
- 1 loaf French bread, split or sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half cream