Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Great bread to serve with spaghetti or lasagna. The smell while baking is incredible.
Top Review by KyanaBelle
Made this to go with Greco Chicken and Pasta tonight. I set the breadmaker for "dough" and shaped it into a traditional french bread shape. Let it rise for 30 minutes then baked at 400F for 25 minutes with a dish of water on the bottom rack to mimic a stone oven. The kid loved it. Nice and crusty with good flavor.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups white bread flour
- 1 teaspoon white bread flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter or 1⁄2 teaspoon margarine
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fast rise yeast or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast