Garlic Bread Loaf
Savory garlic flavor in this nice bread.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder, and garlic salt.
- Cut dough inti 1 inch pieces, and dip into butter mixture,.
- Layer in a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.6.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
"Don't Lose This Recipe!" ordered DH. It was simple, it tasted good, and we liked how easy it was to pull off a piece. I used the convection bake setting on my Cuisinart Toaster/Broiler Oven. When I checked the loaf after 18 minutes, it was already beginning to burn. Shucks, I guess I'll just have to make it again soon to finetune my temperature setting and timing. DH can hardly wait. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.Reply