Pineapple and Coconut Bread Loaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.5 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, not drained
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Combine ingredients in order given one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in a 350 degree oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Join The Conversation