- 2 lbs very lean beef, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingreients in a ziploc bag.
- Add Meat.
- Shake around to coat.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven at 150 degrees.
- Cook meat on cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil for 5-7 hours. Check meat after 5 hours. Meat should be bendable not breakable.
- Cool after meat is dry. Store in air-tight container or ziploc bag in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! : ).