Recipe by NullMyndZ
Like all my recipes this is me teaching myself to create since I was very young. This is a very fresh salsa exploding with flavor. You can truly taste every ingredient.
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 yellow sweet onion
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 -8 sweet peppers
- 1 habanero pepper (Depending on how hot you like it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take tomato sauce, habenero (If you like the heat), cilantro, salt, onion powder, garlic and place them all in a blender till all has been processed then set aside.
- Dice Onion, tomatoes and sweet pepper and place them all in a bowl.
- Pour all the juices over the diced onion, tomatoes and peppers and mix together, then let sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour tomato and cilantro mix over the diced vegetables in the bowl and mix.
- Salt to taste (If you need anymore).