Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet to try
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder with parsley
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 ounces pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine oil, Parmesan, lime juice, mustard and seasonings; blend well.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing mixture over fettuccini mixture; toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.