1 tuff cookie's Note:
my husband saw this on food network and want me to try this out. It is a small noodle with a lite tomato sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper. As the tomatoes cook and soften, smash them with a fork. Continue to cook until the tomatoes make a chunky style sauce, about 4 minutes.
- 3Transfer the tomato sauce to the bowl with the pasta.
- 4Toss to combine.
- 5Add the basil leaves and mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- 6Add the reserved pasta water, 1/4 cup at a time, until the pasta is moist. Serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli Alla Caprese by Giada De Laurentiis
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 707.1
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 950.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 28.7 g