Recipe by Shellbelle
Sweet and salty combined!
Top Review by Moe! Larry! Cheese!
These tasted great!!! I had trouble getting the pb mixture to spread evenly so I just mixed everthing together in the pan and flattened it back out; threw on the chocolate and popped it under the broiler for 2 minutes. Turned out great!! This recipe is a keeper.
- 10 1⁄2 ounces corn chips
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 11 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 10x15 pan, place the corn chips.
- In a saucepan, bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour this over the chips and smooth it out level.
- Place the chocolate bars in a single layer over the hot mixture and wait a few minutes until the heat melts them and then smooth the chocolate out to form a thin layer.
- Allow to cool and then break into pieces.