This recipe is easy to make and tastes great. It was given to me by my mother who often doubles the recipe and bakes it as a cake instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Chocolate Batter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For The Cream Cheese Batter
- 1For The Chocolate Batter - Combine Flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2Melt Chocolate with butter over hot water.
- 3Beat eggs until foamy. Gradually add sugar, continue beating at meadium speed of electric mixer until thick and lemon coloured, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; mix well. Add flour; mix well.
- 5For The Cream Cheese Batter - Beat cream cheese with butter, vanilla, sugar and egg until well blended.
- 6To Finish Brownies - Layer half of the chocolate batter in a greased and floured 8-inch (2 litre) square pan.
- 7Spread with cheese mixture. Top with spoonfuls of chocolate batter.
- 8Swirl with knife through layers to marble.
- 9Bake at 180ºC (350ºF) for 35 minutes or until brownies pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fudgy Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (734 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 73.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g