Cream Cheese Brownies!
This is absolutely delicious and not difficult to make!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Cream cheese filling
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, salt and baking powder.
- Melt butter and remove from heat.
- Stir in the cocoa.
- Beat in the eggs, sugar and the vanilla.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour in 1/2 the batter in a 9" greased square casserole dish or baking pan.
- Spread Cream Cheese Filling on top CAREFULLY!
- Top with remaining chocolate batter.
- Pull a knife through all of the layers to create a marbled effect.
- Bake covered with tin foil or a glass lid for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean.
- Cream Cheese Filling: Beat the cream cheese.
- Gradually add the 1/3 cup sugar, 1 egg and the 1/2 tsp vanilla until the filling is very smooth.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 66 more