Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my mother's recipe box. A family favorite during the holidays.
- 1 lb graham cracker
- 1 lb raisins
- 2 cups candied fruit
- 4 cups nuts
- 1⁄4 cup candied cherry
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb marshmallows
- brandy or sherry wine (optional) or whiskey (optional)
- Crush graham crackers fine.
- Mix in raisins, fruit, and nuts.
- Scald milk and add marshmallow.
- Pour all together and mix with hands.
- Pack tight into wax papered pans.
- Sprinkle with brandy, sherry, or whiskey, if desired (optional).
- Wrap tightly.