- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup berries (any kind)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a mixing bowl; add orange juice, yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- 2. Whisk until the mixtture is all one color together.
- 3. In each of 4 "soup or ceral" bowls; put 1/4 cup berries and 1/4 of the banana.
- 4 Ladle the liquid over the berries and the banana slices.
- 5. Soup is ready to eat.
- Notes: Berries may be fresh or frozen. For a more "full-bodied" soup you may use more fruit. Other fruits such as kiwi, pineapple, apples may be used.