Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This impressive looking dessert simply couldn't be easier. I used a pizza stone, and didn't allow for expansion, so my dough lopped over: don't make my mistake!
- 1 roll sugar cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 different fresh fruit, your choice
- Roll out cookie dough on pizza pan. Bake and cool. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Add lemon juice and mix. Spread on top of cookie and arrange fruit.