Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A recipe I got from my mother that is very quick to whip up when unexpected company comes calling
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Drain fruit and add to mixture of whipped topping and miracle whip.
- Add marshmallows.
- NOTE: 1 pk Dream Whip can be substituted for whipped topping.
This recipe is A THE EASIEST plus THE BEST!!!
This was a very quick and easy recipe. I only used half the amount of Miracle whip called for. It was a nice light dessert salad. Thanks tuttifrutti. Bullwinkle