Fruit Cocktail Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, do not drain (can use crushed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 12 -15 ounces fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 -2 banana, sliced
- Mix pudding mix and pineapple with juice in medium bowl. Add other fruits and blend well. Put in refrigerator and chill at least an hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single mom of a very picky eater. My child challenges me everyday to find SOMEthing to eat. I work in an assisted living facility as a morning cook and old-fashioned recipes are the norm there. My passions are for my friends, my church and my child. My pet peeves are 1.) lying men, 2.)spending money foolishly, and 3.)searching for something I KNOW is there, but not being able to find it where I KNOW it should be.(Anyone know another keyword for menu planning?)