This is a pudding kind of cake, so simple your kids can make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a two quart glass casserole dish.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the entire can fruit cocktail (including juice or syrup), flour, sugar, salt, soda, oil, and egg.
- 3Pour the mix into the casserole.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Cocktail Cake
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g