Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a pudding kind of cake, so simple your kids can make it!
Make and share this Fruit Cocktail Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons corn oil
- Grease a two quart glass casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the entire can fruit cocktail (including juice or syrup), flour, sugar, salt, soda, oil, and egg.
- Pour the mix into the casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Easy to make and delicious!
This recipe is so quick and easy to make. It has a great taste. It would be great topped with some low fat whipped topping. Excellent recipe. Thanks for sharing it.
Deliscious thanks for posting.