Delicious and DIFFERENT with a cooked onion and orange juice dressing, and two crumbled cheeses on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and drain spinach.
- 2Cut each endive lengthwise into quarters.
- 3With knife or peeler, peel kiwis and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 4Remove rind from cantaloupe and cut into large chunks.
- 5Arrange spinach, endive, kiwis, and cantaloupe in 4 large individual salad bowls.
- 6In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil cook onion, salt, pepper until onion is golden and tender, stirring occasionally.
- 7Remove saucepan from heat and stir in orange juice and white wine vinegar.
- 8Crumble feta cheese, cut Swiss cheese into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 9To serve: spoon warm orange dressing over spinach salad in bowls.
- 10Sprinkle with feta and swiss cheeses.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.8
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 1004.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.2 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar